Established in 1946, Major Tool & Machine started business as a custom job shop specializing in the production of tooling and aircraft ground support equipment, and has since significantly expanded its market scope and capabilities.
Today, we are recognized as a critical leader in providing world-class manufacturing, engineering, fabrication, machining, and assembly services to a variety of United States and International customers. Major Tool & Machine manufactures hardware for a variety of industries including Aerospace, Defense, Power Generation, Commercial Industrial, and the Nuclear markets.
Major Tool & Machine has grown to over 500,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the Indianapolis area and excels in the following areas:
- Complex engineering, fabrication, machining, and assemblies
- Experienced project & program management
- Custom manufacturing from material acquisition to assembly and testing
- Dedicated production services
- High variety, medium volume production