Established in 1946, Major Tool & Machine started business in custom manufacturing, specializing in the production of tooling and aircraft ground support equipment, and has since significantly expanded its market scope and capabilities.
Today, we are recognized as a critical leader in providing world-class manufacturing, engineering, fabrication, precision machining, and assembly services to a variety of United States and International customers. Major Tool & Machine manufactures hardware for a variety of industries including Aerospace, Defense, Power Generation, Commercial Industrial, and the Nuclear markets.
Operating and registered as a certified small business, Major Tool & Machine has grown to over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the Indianapolis area and excels in the following areas:
- Complex engineering, fabrication, precision machining, and assemblies
- Experienced project & program management
- Contract manufacturing from material acquisition to assembly and testing
- Dedicated production services
- High variety, medium volume production