At Major Tool & Machine we combine unique equipment and highly skilled personnel to meet the growing demands of the nuclear industry.
Our Nuclear Manufacturing facility is integrated within our single campus. Customers from a wide range of industries including Commercial Nuclear, Naval Nuclear, and Department of Energy (DOE) rely on Major Tool’s capabilities to meet their need
for precision fabricated and machined assemblies.
Specifications and requirements for fabricating, machining, assembling, and testing of nuclear hardware call for specialized manufacturing methods, equipment, facilities, and skill sets. Our employee qualifications and facilities comply with the rigorous specifications of both nuclear customers and regulatory authorities, and adhere to the most stringent quality assurance requirements in the industry.
- NPT – Stamp
- Class 1, 2, 3, CS, MC, TC & CS Fabrication without design responsibility.
- N – Stamp
- Class 1, 2, 3, & MC – Vessels
- Class 1, 2, 3 – Piping Systems
- Class 2 & 3 – Storage Tanks
- N3 – Stamp
- Class TC Transportation Containments & Class CS Storage Containments
- NS – Stamp
- Class 1, 2, 3 & MC Fabrication of Supports without design responsibility
- Radiograph Inspection
- Vacuum Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Complex Mechanical Assembly