Major Tool & Machine is highly experienced in the manufacture of complex components for industrial applications. Typical applications require material acquisition, fabrication and machining, and specify non-destructive examination and testing.
To accommodate the prototype-to-production development often required in this market, Major Tool & Machine utilizes our wide array of proven fabrication methods and precision machine tools to meet our customers’ specific requirements. Production of industrial hardware, in sizes up to 60″ cubed, is manufactured in our dedicated production facility. Larger hardware is manufactured in our medium and large manufacturing facilities. All our facilities utilize automatic and robotic welding in conjunction with 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining. Our medium manufacturing facility allows us to produce industrial parts up to 90 inches in diameter X 6 feet tall, and lengths up to 100′. Large manufacturing extends the envelope to 20′ diameter X 18′ tall.
Typical Industrial Hardware Applications:
- Large Mining Equipment Components
- Hydraulic components for Earth Moving Equipment and Off Road Markets
- Components for Large Earth Moving Tractors
- Transmission and Torque Converter Cases for Oil Well Refracturing Machines
- Amusement Park Ride Components
- Large Bearing Housings
- Large Gear Housings
- Miscellaneous Oil Well and Platform Components