Major Tool and Machine is proud to announce the addition of a new Mazak INTEGREX to our arsenal of machine tools. This multitasking machine gives us the ability to perform turning, boring, and 5-axis milling in a single set-up, allowing for increased productivity and efficiency for any part or process. Designed for processing large, complex components such as shafts, this new Mazak gives us increased capacity and capability for all types industries. The machine is also equipped with a 120-tool magazine rack for adequate storage, as well as a heavy duty, programmable tailstock capable of handling the longest of parts.
For additional information regarding the capabilities of this machine or others, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.636.6433
Key Machine Features:
• Maximum Turning Diameter – 1070mm (42.13”)
• Maximum Spindle Speed – 10,000 rpm
• Head Rotation – 240 degrees
• Steady Rest – 13” Diameter
• Maximum Part Weight – 15,430 lbs.
• Travel (X) – 1025mm (40.35”)
• Travel (Y) – 670mm (26.38”)
• Travel (Z) – 4390mm (172.87”)