Are you the type of person who pays close attention to detail? Do you tend to look at every characteristic to ensure all puzzle pieces fit together and work properly? Is working with high tech equipment including laser trackers, CMM’s, digital equipment up your alley? If you appreciate working in a team environment but also like having the flexibility to work individually, then Major Tool & Machine is the place for you.
Our ideal candidate has previous inspection experience in a machining and fabrication environment. We’re looking for someone who can think outside of the box, collaborate with engineers, machinists, and welders, and accept responsibility for the overall quality and dimensional acceptance of a part.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Support all projects and assignments
- Perform quality inspection operations and complete all documentation
- Apply all requirements of the Quality System in performance of daily assignments
- Manage your time responsibly between tasks
- Maintain cleanliness and an organized work environment
- Assist team members with technical support
- Participate in team meetings
You will also need to have:
- A high-school diploma or GED
- Education in trade school
- Must be detail oriented
- Possess strong math, communication, and computer skills
- Great attendance and a positive attitude
Major Tool & Machine offers great benefits to full time employees including: Medical, dental, and vision plans, life and disability insurance, 401(k) + company match, Paid Time Off, educational assistance, and access to an on-site healthcare clinic and gym. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position in Indianapolis, Indiana. If this sounds like a position you’re interested in, please click the link below.