- Experience with the Siemens control (Operation and Programming)
Spend time in the facility learning first-hand how we properly setup parts, selecting the right speeds and feeds, and inspection methods.
Program is three months in length. This involves a combination of both classroom and lab (hands-on) training. We also provide other variations of training based on experience level and needs of the employee.
- Grinding, cutting and gouging
- Layout, fitup and distortion
- Weld terminology and symbols
- GMAW, GMAW-P, GTAW, FCAW, SAW
- Learn basic Shop Math & Print Reading
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- PQR, WPS, WPQ
Spend time in the facility learning first-hand how we properly setup parts, selecting the right processes, and NDT inspection methods.
MTM offers paid internship positions for college and high school students that are interested in a manufacturing career.
Hands on experience at a privately-owned, world class manufacturing company.
Many of our interns continually come back to MTM to complete future rotations or to work full-time upon graduation.